Please note we use the US/Canadian ring sizing system and that half-sizes are currently unavailable. If you require a half-size ring, we recommend selecting the next full size up as each order will come with a complimentary half-sizer that will fit discreetly onto the band and fill up the excess space. Please see the image below.
INTERNATIONAL RING SIZES
|Size in MM||US & Canada||Great Britain||Japan||France||Switzerland||Germany|
|46.7||4||H 1/2||7||46 1/2||6 1/2||15|
|48.0||4 1/2||I 1/2||8||47 3/4||7 3/4||15 1/2|
|49.2||5||J 1/2||9||49||9||15 3/4|
|50.5||5 1/2||K 1/2||10||50 1/4||10 1/4||16 1/4|
|51.8||6||L 1/2||12||51 1/2||11 1/2||16 1/2|
|53.1||6 1/2||M 1/2||13||52 3/4||12 3/4||17|
|55.6||7 1/2||P||15||55 1/4||15 1/4||17 3/4|
|56.9||8||Q||16||56 1/2||16 1/2||18|
|58.2||8 1/2||R||17||57 3/4||17 3/4||18 1/2|
|60.7||9 1/2||--||19||60 1/4||20 1/4||19 1/2|
|62.0||10||T 1/2||20||61 1/2||21 1/2||20|
|63.3||10 1/2||U 1/2||22||62 3/4||22 3/4||20 1/2|
|64.5||11||V 1/2||23||64||24||20 3/4|
|67.1||12||Y||25||66 1/2||26 1/2||21 1/4|
To determine your US/Canadian ring size:
- Use a piece of string or similar and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets the string.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string from the end to your mark.
- Choose the closest measurement in the Left-most column of the chart and then find your US/Canadian ring size in the column to the right of that.
Alternatively, if you know your ring size using another system:
- Please find your ring size in the appropriate column and then move to the left until the "US & Canada" column to find your corresponding ring size.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Measure the finger on the hand on which you plan to wear the ring. Finger measurements can differ between hands.
If you require any help with this, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you promptly.