FINDING YOUR PERFECT SIZE
You may find downloading this Printable Ring Sizer chart helpful in determining your size. Please make sure you print at 100% for the chart to be the correct size.
Please note we use the US/Canadian ring sizing system and that half-sizes are currently unavailable.
If you require a half-size ring, we recommend selecting the next full size up as each order will come with a complimentary half-sizer that will fit discreetly onto the band and fill up the excess space. Please see the image below.
(A) Measure an existing ring
1. Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm).
3. Use the below chart (diameter) to determine your ring size.
(B) Measure your finger
1. Wrap a strip of paper around your finger where you will be wearing the ring.
2. For the best fit, make sure that the paper is pulled tight around your finger,
3. Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance in millimeters (mm)
4. Use the below chart to determine your ring size.
INTERNATIONAL RING SIZES
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Measure the finger on the hand on which you plan to wear the ring. Finger measurements can differ between hands.
- Cold weather can shrink your fingers up to half a size, so make sure they’re warm.